ALEC Funding and Assistantships

The department of Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communication (ALEC) has the privilege of providing graduate assistantships at the master’s and Ph.D. levels. ALEC graduate assistantships include a stipend, tuition remission, and partial health insurance. We review applications as positions become available, and to be eligible for an assistantship, you must be admitted to an ALEC graduate program (M.S. in Leadership Education or Ph.D. in Human Sciences with a Leadership Studies specialization).

Graduate Assistantship applications are a separate process from our graduate applications process. If you are interested ion being considered for an assistantship, you will need to apply for admission to an ALEC program and for the assistantship. We will be posting assistantship opportunities and application instructions for Fall 2024 by August 1, 2023.