There are several scholarship and financial aid programs available for Ag Ed Teaching majors. Please check out these options.
Scholarships available to incoming students
- World Food Prize Nebraska Youth Institute
- National FFA Scholarship Program
- UNL CASNR Scholarship Program
- UNL Scholarship Programs
- Al Sick, Jr. Scholarship (selected in August of the freshmen year)
- Office of Scholarships Financial Aid
Scholarships available during the student teaching semester
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Foundation For Agriculture Student Teaching Scholarship Program
- Nebraska Department of Education (NDE) Attracting Excellence to Teaching Program (AETP) Forgivable Loan Programs
- Additional scholarships from the FFA Alumni Association and the Nebraska Agricultural Educators Association (NAEA) are available through the department, please contact Mr. Matt Kreifels (402.472.2815 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
34% of full-time UNL students receive financial gift aid equal to or greater than the cost of tuition.
For UNL cost and financial aid information, please see the Undergraduate Office of Admissions Cost & Aid page.