There are several scholarship and financial aid programs available for Ag Ed Teaching majors. Please check out these options.
Scholarships available to incoming students:
- World Food Prize Nebraska Youth Institute
- National FFA Scholarship Program
- UNL CASNR Scholarship Program
- UNL Scholarship Programs
- Al Sick, Jr. Scholarship (selected in August of the freshmen year)
Scholarships available during the student teaching semester:
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Foundation For Agriculture Student Teaching Scholarship Program
- Nebraska Department of Education (NDE) Attracting Excellence to Teaching Program (AETP) Forgivable Loan Programs
- Additional scholarships from the FFA Alumni Association and the Nebraska Agricultural Educators Association (NAEA) are available through the department, please contact Mr. Matt Kreifels (402.472.2815 or email@example.com).
For UNL cost and financial aid information, please see the Undergraduate Office of Admissions Cost & Aid page.
34% of full-time UNL students receive financial gift aid equal to or greater than the cost of tuition